Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome!
After figuring out "what the heck" a blog was a couple of years ago, I decided to jump in and write one. On a day to day basis, I interact with customers, vendors, Subaru of America, State Representatives and others that pass on some valuable information. Well, rather than attempt to keep that information in my head, I figured "why not share it with our stakeholders?". Well, share, I shall.

I also want to encourage you to post your questions and thoughts. Thanks to the hard work of Brian (Edward) Canell, we do a monthly newsletter that reaches almost 5,500 households. (that's more than some of the local Shoreline newspapers!). But, things come up from time to time that I thought would really be beneficial for you.

So, let's BLOG on!

Bob

No comments: